Cobham require an experienced coach or player/coach for our First team, who play in Division 1 of the SE Women's Lacrosse leagues. Our team consists of experienced school players aged 14-17, and currently ranks midway in the Division.
Coaching is required at our Sunday fixtures only and is a commitment of 14 or 15 Sundays from September 2018 to April 2019, with matches normally organised for 11am.
Would suit an experienced and enthusiastic lacrosse player who has a passion for the game and who has ideally played at Regional, County, University or International level. Coaching qualifications or experience are preferred to Level 2 Coaching and Level 1 Umpiring, although we will consider candidates without qualifications who will attend the courses over the coming months (much can be done online). If any interested individual had international or similar training weekend commitments we would honour these (welcoming help from the coach in finding substitutes) and will also consider someone who could commit to the majority of matches.
- Pay £25 - £35/hour dependent on qualifications/experience
- 2 hours pay per match, 10.30am -12.30pm , to include set up, warm up, match and lock up
- Paid travel time of up to one hour per match
- Mileage for fuel 27p/mile
- Possible package use of Cobham car for the period of contract
- Estimated earnings £1050-£1470